Primary care for one, simple flat rate
Recently we have changed NeuCare memberships and pricing to be nearly all-inclusive. Memberships will now cover the vast majority of your primary care needs with ZERO FEES or COPAYS -- including unlimited doctor visits (clinic or virtual during regular hours), most routine lab work (including cholesterol, chemistry panel and diabetes tests, and pap smears) and free flu shots. We are also lowering the fees for many services, including procedures, house-calls and after-hours visits.
Our believe our new pricing model will provide members with a better value, convenience and more consistent health care finances. Also, it will allow us to fund several awesome projects, including a new electronic health records system, wholesale prescription medication program (50-80% less than pharmacy prices!), a fitness/weight loss program and some equipment (x-ray, ultrasound and maybe sharks with friggin’ lasers on their head!).
All new members will start with this system immediately. Existing members can transfer immediately, but must transfer to new membership pricing by Jan 1, 2014. See details below.
New Membership Fees
- Age 29U = $30 per month
- Age 30+ = $40 per month
- Family = $100 per month (Up to 4 kids age 25 & Under, additional $10 each)
*Effective immediately for new members and Jan 1, 2014 or sooner for existing members
*$50 registration fee for each new billing account (individual(s) or family plan). Waived for existing members.
Included, no cost services
- 24/7 Doctor Access by phone & email
- Unlimited Doctor Visits (regular hours, clinic or virtual)
- Yearly Wellness, Prevention + Fitness Planning
- Unlimited Nurse Visits
- Pharmacist counseling (by email & phone)
- Many labs & tests: Strep, Pap smear, Urinalysis, Pregnancy test, EKG, Cholesterol, Chemistry Panel, Hemoccult stool, Blood Counts, Thyroid (TSH) & more
- Yearly Flu Shot
- Medical Equipment Lease
- Coordination of care with specialists and other providers (referrals, etc.)
New, lower cost fees
- Procedures = $10 or $20 (for cost of supplies)
- Non-covered labs = Discounted rates of 50-90% (most $10-50)
- House Calls = $50
- After Hours Visit = $100
- Rx Medications = $TBD
Existing members rollover to new plan
Existing members may transfer to the new pricing starting now, but will be required to by Jan 1, 2014. If membership fees have been prepaid beyond your transfer date, any existing balance will be credited towards our new membership fees. You may choose to pay fees 1) Monthly or 2) Yearly with 1 month discount. Either option will require enrollment in our AutoPay system with a Visa or Mastercard. We will no longer be offering invoicing/billing of membership fees beyond Jan 1, 2014.
Please complete this TRANSFER FORM asap to maintain your membership as active - due by December 1, 2013.