Room(s) for Sublease
OUR NEW SPACE IS CURRENTLY BEING REMODELED BUT SCHEDULED TO BE DONE BY EB. 1, 2017. TENANTS MAY OCCUPY ROOM(S) BY MARCH 1, 2017.
We have 2 private rooms available within the newly remodeled medical office space of NeuCare at 3320 Peterson Road in Lawrence. The entire clinic is clean with a modern-industrial style -- stained concrete floors, brick/wood walls in lobby. Each room available is a generously sized room (165 or 175 sq ft each) with 10-ft. ceilings, large windows and a sink + modern-wooden cabinet (full room details below) Both rooms are located in the front of the office in close proximity to the lobby.
The entire area, currently known as Art Executive Park, contains 2 office buildings is being re-branded as Deerfield Health and Medical Plaza. Princeton Learning Center operates the north building and NeuCare will be the first tenant in south building with other health-related tenants moving in this year.
- Plenty of parking spaces
- Large open lobby with coffee + water + TV
- Reception desk staffed to welcome patients
- Kitchen (refrigerators, microwave) + break room
- Lab room with phlebotomy area & workspace
- WiFi internet service
- Laser printer access (any reasonable amount of printing)
- Weight + height station
- Medical waste + sharp disposal service
- Shared private restroom within clinic for patient use
- Shared common restrooms within building
These amenities are available with no extra charge to the tenant within reasonable limits. If you have questions about this, please inquire.
- Room 1 (13’ x 13.5’) = 175 sq. ft = $700/mo
- Room 2 (12.25’ x 13.5’) = 165 sq. ft = $650/mo
- Both rooms 1 & 2 = 240 sq. ft total = $1250/mo
Any potential tenant must be in the medical, health or wellness industry (e.g. therapists, personal trainer, medical specialty provider, etc.) -- approval required.
Deposit of $500 + first month’s rent due.
Minimum of 4 month lease, but 6-12 month lease available.